What You Need to Know about Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act
Includes Workbook, Dodd-Frank Special Report, Expert Interviews, Private Forum Access and Case Studies (Valued at $3000)
Are you a mobile home investor and want to know more about Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act?
In this course, you'll learn the basics about Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act including how it affects mobile home investors, what options are available to structure your deals, and how to be compliant with the law.
Rachel Hernandez is a best-selling author and real estate investor. As a former business-to-business sales executive for various Fortune 500 corporations, Rachel has extensive training in the area of sales and marketing.
With over a decade of experience, she spent several years as a landlord before taking the leap to specializing in mobile home investing.
Rachel Hernandez is the author of Adventures in Mobile Homes: How I Got Started in Mobile Home Investing and How You Can Too! and the Real Estate Investing Sucks series of books. Her advice has been featured in MHVillage, Forbes, Motley Fool, Experian, GOBanking Rates, and various real estate investing publications, blogs and podcasts.
Rachel Hernandez has one investing strategy: K.I.S. -- Keep It Simple.
Find her at: www.adventuresinmobilehomes.com.
What You'll Learn in the Course
(Note: Not a substitute for legal and/or financial advice.)
You'll learn the following ($1000 value):
- History of mobile home investing
- System of buying and selling mobile homes using owner financing
- History of the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank including what they are and why mobile home investors need to know about them
- Resources and links to help you as a mobile home investor with the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- What you can do as a mobile home investor to stay compliant with the law
- Pros and cons of being licensed as a residential mortgage loan originator (RMLO)/licensed mortgage loan originator (LMLO)
- How to work and find residential mortgage loan originators (RMLO)/licensed mortgage loan originators (LMLO) for your mobile home deals
- Options available on how to structure your mobile home deals and be compliant with the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- Where and how to get the contracts you need to do your own mobile home deals
- Actual case studies including Rachel's own experiences when she had to go to court with residents and how she presented her cases and paperwork before each judge
- The most important factor to your success when choosing residents to work with and how to do it
- and more!
EXPERT INTERVIEW ($500 Value):
Additionally, there's an interview with an expert who'll answer the most pertinent questions regarding both the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank. You'll learn how to navigate within the law including what you can and cannot do as a mobile home investor.
In the interview, you'll learn the following:
- History of the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- How the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank applies to mobile home investors
- Guidance and interpretation of the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank (from someone who has read the code)
- Step-by-step and in-depth explanations of both Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act
- What mobile home investors can and can't do under the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- Special provisions investors may fall under Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act when selling homes using owner financing
- Opposing viewpoints of the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- Entity and deal structure recommendations under the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- Main differences between Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act
- How the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank has changed and affected how mobile home investors do business when selling homes using owner financing
- Other methods of structuring deals under both laws
- Buyers' rights under Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act
- and more!
Also, you'll receive a seller financing and Dodd-Frank special report with the course. This expert has agreed to make themselves available to all students of this course should you need further help.
Support and Course Materials
PLUS you'll receive ($500 Value):
- Ability to ask questions and discuss topics right in the lessons
- Workbook with 50 pages of instruction with fillable and printable sheets including blank pages to follow along and take notes
- Private forum access where you can ask questions, network, and discuss anything mobile home related
- Seller financing and Dodd-Frank special report
- Quizzes included to check for understanding
- Access to expert and ability to ask questions on the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank
- and more!
Bonus Expert Interview
BONUS ($1000 Value):
As an added bonus, there's an extra interview with the expert regarding a special technique you can use to structure your deals to be compliant with these laws. This is a technique not known to many novice real estate investors and not to be missed.
Also covered in the interview are the following:
- Alternative methods and options when it comes to structuring your deals when it comes to selling your homes using owner financing
- Paperwork needed to use these methods (access to expert and paperwork for students who need it)
- Recommendations on deal structure if planning to sell homes using owner financing on a regular basis
- Entity structure and guidance on how to put entities together
- Pros and cons of working with LMLO(s)
- How to find LMLO(s) for your mobile home deals
- Loan servicing options and company recommendations
- Guidance on how to find and talk to attorneys to help you with your mobile home investing business
- Advanced techniques on entities and deal structure
- Different methods of transferring and holding title on your mobile home deals
- How to handle collections and packaging up loan payments to buyers
- What to do in cases of payment default
- How to present your case to the judge and what to say when going to court for uncollected payments
- Advice and opinions on what you should do as a mobile home investor under Dodd-Frank and the SAFE Act
- and more!
What You'll Get From the Course
At the end of the course, you'll have a better understanding of the SAFE Act and Dodd-Frank including the tools and resources you need to become a successful mobile home investor.
Sign up today!